Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Week 6 blog writing

Feeling like there is no way to see the dawn of sunlight,sitting in the cold darkness. Squished like im in a big crowd but yet i sit here alone,waiting to see if there will every be a escape. All lonely,barley making a sound. Hearing the joy and happiness of the people,wondering  to see what it would feel like  to have joy in my heart. As I sit alone in the darkness , the biggest thunder of noise,shaking the world up above. The bright sunlight makes its way into my dark loneliness,I see what looks like what can be above  me. I punch a way into the hole with all my strength,fighting for my life, I come upon the world to the sun light hurting my eyes, I crawl my way up to the surface above and seeing what looks to be humans that i have been hearing with joy. As they look at me with terror,feeling free as ever. 

1 comment:

  1. Ka Pai Summah, what a beautiful piece of writing. You have written some very thoughtful stuff in here that makes me stop and think and I can imagine how you are feeling. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete