Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

blog writing-week 7

Part 1 to this story is about a guy who has never seen the world before in our eyes and takes everything that catches his eye. 
Being trapped for years underground,then for the first time in forever i got to see the dawn of daylight. The world up above me was not to me expectations, I thought of it as a wonderland but instead i saw plain and darkness.. It was so boring. I saw stuff that i never thought of, A thing that was in water,floating like it was magic, So i took it because it caught my eye. I walked along and saw these strange structures with holes and then and a pointy top. I took one, And then as i looked down i saw little ants running away from me, I hope we can be friends. I looked over in the distance to see what my heart desire, So i raced over to find...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Kia ora Summah, My name is Salem and I go to Bay of Island college.
    I like how your mind is full of ideas and you take your writing to the next level.From what I read you focus on what your stories based on and what your writing about. Maybe next time you can explore more ideas in your writing. What did you find hard in writing about the picture.

    ReplyDelete