Pages

Monday, November 12, 2018

Blog writng week 5

We had 20 minutes to write a story about a picture of the internet. my story was about a bird trapped in a cage and his mum saving him. Hope you enjoy my story :)

Trapped in here feeling like its been Millions of years in capture and torture. Waiting for someone or something to find me. Feeling bored as ever and crying for help 24/7. The sun was setting once again,with sorrow in my body, feeling like im going to die here,alone and cold. ¨Mum!¨ calling for her with a tear in my eye. Probably never going to see the one i miss most, as these thoughts go across my head another cold night passes by. My feathers wrap my body trying to keep a bit warm. As i look into the distance i see a familiar shape fly to me. My heart was like a drum beating away, thinking that im going to be saved. Feeling relived  as my eyes light up.As the bird came closer and closer it started to look familiar. ¨Mum.¨ As happy as ever and joy in my heart. My mum finally found me. she opened the trap and I flew out as fast as lighting and never looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment